Our room in the most beneficial price category, recommended to couples with a small child. A perfect choice for shopping or taking a walk downtown, in the pedestrian zone of Hévíz. Our Twin Room is on the first floor. Its windows face the street i.e. the park opposite the Villa.
This room is equipped with comfortable, modern furniture, air conditioner, heating, internet (Wi-Fi), LCD TV, alarm clock, safe, and a fully equipped bathroom with shower. An extra bed, and on demand also a child bed, is available for children. For taking a bath in the Hévíz Lake, we provide a discount ticket, bath towel, bathrobe, and a bathing ring.
Room prices 2019
Book at the best price and take your pick from out promotions if you stay for at least 4 nights!!
|Season||Price for 1 person||Price for 2 persons|
|Shoulder season (06 Jan – 18 Apr)||EUR 35/ps/night||EUR 48/2 ps/night|
|Peak season (19 Apr – 30 Sept)||EUR 35/ps/night||EUR 51/2 ps/night|
|Off-season (1 Oct – 31 Dec)||EUR 35/ps/night||EUR 48/2 ps/night|
The prices are gross prices but they do not include the tourist tax. The tourist tax amounts to HUF 515/person/night in 2019. (Payable from the age of 18.) To holidays and special periods peak season prices apply.
The room price includes the following:
- Accommodation in the selected room
- Unlimited internet use (Wi-Fi)
- Use of air conditioner
- Use of closed parking lot
- Discount for the wellness and fitness services of Danubius Health Spa Resort Hévíz Hotel, 80 m away
- Discount from the entrance ticket to Hévíz Lake
- Daily cleaning in the room
- Use of towel and bath towel
- Bath towel (replaced upon request), bathrobe and bathing ring for the Hévíz Lake
- Use of washing machine, dryer and iron
Good to know
- When can rooms be occupied, and when do I have to check out?
- Where can I park my car?
- Is there a bathrobe in the room?
- Is there air conditioning in the room?
- What is the difference between the Double Room with Balcony and the Twin Studio with Balcony?
- Can I smoke in the Villa and the room?
- How far is the Hévíz Lake from the Villa?
- How far is the Hévíz pedestrian zone from the Villa?