Double room with balcony
A calm and quiet island, free from the noise of downtown. Recommended first of all to couples, an ideal place for a romantic getaway in Hévíz. Our Double Rooms with Balcony are downstairs and on the first floor. Their windows face the closed courtyard (and parking lot), and from the one on the first floor, one can also see the Hévíz Lake.
These rooms are equipped with comfortable, modern furniture, a balcony with view, air conditioner, heating, internet (Wi-Fi), LCD TV, alarm clock, safe, and a fully equipped bathroom with shower.
For our senior guests we recommend the downstairs room, so that they do not have to use the stairs. For taking a bath in the Hévíz Lake, we provide a discount ticket, bath towel, bathrobe, and a bathing ring.
Room prices 2024
Book at the best price and take your pick from out promotions if you stay for at least 4 nights!!
|Season||Price for 1 person||Price for 2 persons|
|Shoulder season (06 Jan – 12 Apr)||EUR 53/ps/night||EUR 67/2 ps/night|
|Peak season (13 Apr – 30 Sept)||EUR 53/ps/night||EUR 71/2 ps/night|
|Off-season (01 Oct – 30 Nov)||EUR 53/ps/night||EUR 67/2 ps/night|
The prices are gross prices but they do not include the tourist tax. The tourist tax amounts to HUF /person/night in 2024. (Payable from the age of 18.) To holidays and special periods peak season prices apply.
The room price includes the following:
- Accommodation in the selected room
- Unlimited internet use (Wi-Fi)
- Use of air conditioner
- Use of closed parking lot
- Discount for the wellness and fitness services of Danubius Health Spa Resort Hévíz Hotel, 80 m away
- Discount from the entrance ticket to Hévíz Lake
- Daily cleaning in the room
- Use of towel and bath towel
- Bath towel (replaced upon request), bathrobe and bathing ring for the Hévíz Lake
- Use of washing machine, dryer and iron
Good to know
- When can rooms be occupied, and when do I have to check out?
- Where can I park my car?
- Is there a bathrobe in the room?
- Is there air conditioning in the room?
- What is the difference between the Double Room with Balcony and the Twin Studio with Balcony?
- Can I smoke in the Villa and the room?
- How far is the Hévíz Lake from the Villa?
- How far is the Hévíz pedestrian zone from the Villa?