Do you have a question? On this page we collected the most frequently asked questions and the relating answers. If you cannot find the necessary information, please contact us!
- When can rooms be occupied, and when do I have to check out?The room can be occupied from 1 p.m. on the date of check-in and is available until 10 a.m. on the date of check-out. Upon prior agreement, depending on the availability of the room, you may occupy the room earlier or leave it later, free of charge.
- Where can I park my car?In the closed courtyard of the Villa. Parking is free of charge for our guests.
- Is there a bathrobe in the room?We provide bathrobes to each room, along with a discounted bath entrance ticket, bath towel and bathing ring.
- Is there air conditioning in the room?All rooms are air-conditioned.
- What is the difference between the Double Room with Balcony and the Twin Studio with Balcony?The basic difference is that the Twin Studio with Balcony includes a mini kitchen.
- Can I smoke in the Villa and the room?Please note that our Villa is a non-smoking facility; our guests can smoke at the designated areas only.
- How far is the entrance to the Hévíz Lake from the Villa?Our Villa, that is open all year round, is only 200 m away from the Hévíz Lake. The Bath entrance can be accessed through a heated pavement in winter.
- How far is the Hévíz pedestrian zone from the Villa?The Villa is in within 3 minutes walking distance from the pedestrian zone.